söndag 19 augusti 2007

Second Kiev report

Day number two in Kiev and not as hot and humid as expected which was a nice surprise. I didn't go and watch the long qualifier today, instead I went to an area that is similar to the terrain I'm going to race in tomorrow. The woods are very open in places but there are also some jungle like areas. I better avoid those...
The Swedish team was there as well and I talked to a few them. They are btw staying at the same hotel as us, and so are most teams. I was just taking it easy the rest of the day and I look forward to tomorrow. My start time is 9.39 local time. Stay tuned.

2 kommentarer:

Michael sa...

Good luck tomorrow.

Gustis sa...

Hasse, jag kommer att ställa in alla möten imorgon och sitta klistrad framför live-sidan. Lycka till och njut av att springa VM.